|Location:||San Francisco, CA|
Metro Air Service is the premier U.S. Postal Service THS Supplier with 12 locations nationwide providing excellence in service, safety and security through sorting and logistics of all inbound/outbound mail at our warehouses.
Wage Compensation: $20.96
Available Work Shifts: 6pm-11pm; 11pm-5am
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities include loading, unloading and delivery of truck and aircraft containers.
- Must have strong work ethic and be able to perform physical labor over several hours, including the repetitive lifting of items up to 70 lbs.
- Stacking of packages, mail bags and mail totes into floor level containers.
- Pull rolling equipment across warehouse floor. Requires pulling empty and loaded equipment.
- Load/unload mail form rolling equipment.
- Load/unload mail from floor-level containers. Requires standing, some bending and occasionally step ladder use.
- Most items weight under 20 lbs. Mus be able to occasionally lift up to 70 lbs.
- Unloading and loading of trailers with rolling equipment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Ability to receive clearance from the post office
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be flexible to work variable shifts, weekends
- Specific shifts to be determined by administrative staff due to operational needs
- Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during irregular operation
- Male applicants must be registered on the Selective Service System (https://www.sss.gov/Home/registration) and provide the number
- Ability to work in inclement weather
Metro Air Service offers a comprehensive benefits package to include: Weekly Pay; Direct Deposit and Pay Card Payroll Program; a 401k Plan; Paid Time Off; Paid Training; Company uniforms.
Equal Opportunity Employer
MAS is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identify or sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: